|Production Assistant | Jr Graphic Designer|
|Walnut Creek, CA|
Role and Responsibilities
• Participating in various design projects from concept to completion
• Producing drafts, prototypes and engaging design solutions
• Listening to feedback to hone design craft
• Must have solid skills in typography, layout and an excellent eye for detail.
• Basic knowledge of print production and preparation of files for press, and a desire to learn more.
• Ability to work independently and follow-through to gain needed information from others.
• Ability to collaborate with members of the creative team
• Ability to work quickly and problem solve in a challenging and fast paced work environment.
• Willingness to work on design production tasks (examples: file management, applying translations to existing artwork, sorting)
• Pays attention to detail and has organizational skills
The candidate will have a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant work experience or school in design or marketing and/or communications.
The candidate should be adept in the use of Mac osX and be skilled at latest Adobe Creative Cloud Applications (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Acrobat). Knowledge of MS Office (including Excel, Word, Outlook).
Able to demonstrate excellent analytic, communication, research and writing skills
Job Type: Full-time
• Production Design: 2 years (Required)
• Graphic Design: 2 years (Required)